Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pela may refer to:
- Pela (band), an American indie rock band
- Péla, a town and sub-prefecture in Guinea
- Péla (dish), a French dish
- Pela language, a language of southern China
- Mike Pela, British music producer
- Niccolò di Piero Lamberti (ca. 1370 – 1451), also known as il Pela, Italian sculptor and architect
- Pelah (disambiguation)
- Pella (disambiguation)
- Pele (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.